Collection and Use of Information
- In general, you can browse our Web Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself.
- As a policy, “getUNBOXED" does not and will not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information to third-parties, unless you have granted us permission to do so.
- Communications: If you provide “getUNBOXED" with personally identifiable information, this information may be used to communicate to you information regarding “getUNBOXED" and its products. Your personally identifiable information may also be used to improve and customize our Web Site's content and functionality.
- Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: We may collect and disclose any information, including personally identifiable information necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may collect and possibly share personally identifiable information and any other information available to us in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law. We may also exchange information, including personally identifiable information, with other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
- Service Providers: We may share your personally identifiable information with authorized third party partners, agents and contractors. For example, when we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with our couriers.
- Data Collection Devices, such as Cookies: In some instances, “getUNBOXED" may collect non-personal data through cookies and web logs and other monitoring technologies
- While “getUNBOXED" and its affiliates shall take reasonable care to safeguard the information provided by you to “getUNBOXED" from unauthorized access or disclosure, “getUNBOXED" does not represent or guarantee that the safeguards will provide absolute protection.
- “Personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).